MTCF Operating Principles
MOTHER TERESA CHILDREN'S FOUNDATION is guided by a set of operating principles that determine how we reach out to children in need. We seek to honor our donors and the legacy of Mother Teresa by following these guidelines for every program we support or mission we sponsor:
- Offer compassion and aid to those in need, regardless of age, race, gender, or religion.
- Focus our resources on reaching out to the poorest of the poor all over the world.
- Partner with well-established, indigenous organisations to maximize the compassion we can share.
- Require strong accountability from our programmes and operations and maintain that accountability with our donors.
- Support education and community development to promote lasting change and continue to improve the lives of rescued children and their families.